Profile of a St Philip Graduate
A graduate of St Philip School will:
- Demonstrate integrity, moral behavior, and respect for others
- Accept the correlation between actions and consequences
- Embrace the virtues of the Angelway as a way of living daily life
- Learn Jesus, Love Jesus, Live Jesus
- Consider Gospel values and virtues during the decision making process
- Develop a life of prayer
- Read, write, listen and speak effectively for a variety of purposes.
- Think critically and creatively, using the vocabulary and concepts of the arts, literature, languages, religious studies, natural and social sciences, mathematics, technology and physical education
- Continue to develop the skills needed for success in further education.
- Approach life with an active curiosity and remain a life‐long learner.
- Share time, talent, resources and leadership with family, school, church and the local and global communities.
- Demonstrate integrity, responsibility, and courtesy for themselves and others in our multicultural world
- Make choices that promote health and safety for self and others
- Maintain a positive self-image
- Practice wellness of the body and mind
- Continue to explore a variety of activities which encourage the personal use of talent, sportsmanship, positive competitive spirit, and the opportunity for healthy leisure.