Kindergarten - 8th Grade Annual Tuition
|No. of Children||Catholic Rate*||Non-Catholic Rate|
|3 or more||$8,550|
*Catholic rates are verified by the Parish Office using Offertory Envelope numbers for enrolled members at St. Philip Parish or are contingent upon receipt of a completed Pastor Verification form for Catholic families who are not members of St. Philip Parish.
SPS Tuition Requirements & Rates for the 2020-21 school year
- Tuition is due on the first of each month (July 1, 2020-April 1, 2021). If tuition is not paid after 3 months, the children will not be enrolled for the following semester.
- Monthly Tuition Payment, divide the total tuition due by 10 months.
- If any unforeseen circumstances arise and tuition cannot be met, arrangements must be made with the Pastor.
In addition to the annual tuition rate families must:
- K-8 families must also meet a Fundraising Quota (FRQ) of $550
- K-8 families must volunteer a minimum of 20 hours or pay $200
- Fundraising buyout payments are paid separately from tuition
- Families who do not complete their fundraising commitments will be invoiced for the remaining amount. All payments are due by February 27, 2021
- All 8th grade accounts must be paid in full by February 27, 2021 for the students to participate in the 8th grade trip and graduation ceremony.
- St. Philip School requests that each family volunteer 20 hours of service each year.
- Families may opt out of this requirement by paying an annual fee of $200.
- Families who volunteer, but do not fulfill their 20 hour requirement, will pay a balance of $10 per unserved volunteer hour at the end of the annual cycle.
- The volunteer and fundraising cycle runs from March 1st though the last day of February of the following year
Preschool Annual Tuition
Both Pre-K and Pre-School operate five days of the week from 8:10 – 2:00. You may select to use the program all five days from 8:10-2:00 or you may choose any combination of days with an end time of 10:45. Please keep in mind that if you choose to only participate on specific days, there is no tuition adjustment.
|Age||Length of Day||Rate|
NOTE: Any assistance of Grants received will be applied to your account through the FACTS Program.
Tuition Due Dates:
Preschool and Pre-K tuition payments can be paid in one lump sum on September 1 or payments may be made through the FACTS tuituion system spread out over 8 months, September 1 through April 1.
- Tuition is due on the first of each month (July1, 2020 -April 1, 2021). If tuition is not paid after 3 months, the children will not be enrolled for the following semester.
- If any unforseen circumstances arise and tuition cannot be met, arrangements must be made with the pastor.
Tuition Management Service
The FACTS Tuition Management Team has joined with St. Philip School to provide a service that is creative and flexible to meet the needs of all of our families. Partnering with FACTS for our business operations helped us to streamline our processes, and provide a number of added conveniences for you!
Enrollment Process: If you are a new family please visit https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3MRQG and complete your FACTS profile.
Once there you will be able to select the plan that best meets your needs, and be able to monitor your account. You can also choose how you can receive payment reminders, number of payments you want to make and identify your best payment method that works best for you such as, an automatic debit from a savings or checking account, payment via a credit or debit card (with a nominal 2.85% service fee added); or an invoice via mail or email.
Convenient & Secure Account Management: You will have the ability to manage your account via the FACTS’ secure Web site, and have access to FACTS employees at their home office in Lincoln, Nebraska to answer your questions. Checking your account balance, making a payment, adding bank account or other credit card for added convenience, adding an additional authorized payer, or updating your personal information is a couple of clicks or taps away. FACTS’ mobile payment platform works on all mobile devices too!
There is a nominal fee to cover the costs associated with the program. There is NO FEE to make a payment in full! If you’d like to choose two payments, there is a $10 annual fee charged to the family. If you’d like to choose monthly payments, there is a $45 annual fee charged to the family. As an added benefit, if all payments are made on time, and there is no outstanding balance on the account at the end of the year, St. Philip School will reduce the last payment of the year by $20 to help defray the cost of the program.
Thank you for your continued support of St Philip School. We appreciate your commitment and support as we strive to provide the highest quality of education for your children.