The St. Philip Parent Teacher Guild, as an advisory body, is intended to provide opportunities for parents to fulfill their God-given role as educators and to give mutual support through collaboration with the School. The objectives of the PTG are as follows:
- Provide parents with effective ways of cooperating with the school in the transmission of Catholic values and virtues.
- Offer opportunities for parents to understand the Catholic philosophy of education and the diocesan school program.
- Help parents learn more about Catholic Education at the local, state, and national level.
- Give parents a means of contact with the school for the benefit of the child.
- Publicize, through an on-going and effective public relations campaign, the contributions of the school to the parish and broader church and civic communities.
- Maximize financial resources available to the school through well planned fundraising activities, volunteer services, and contributions from the business community.
St. Philip PTG is an active and essential part of the school community. Parents become members of the PTG when their child is enrolled at St. Philip School. Several PTG meetings are scheduled throughout the school year. Parents are asked to attend meetings and take an active role through participation and volunteering.
Thank you for supporting and promoting "excellence in education" for our students.
The following chair/committee positions need to be filled. If interested, please email SPSPTGpresident@gmail.com
for more info.
Crafton Celebrates - At least 4 Committee Members: Planning, Purchasing and Staff Scheduling; Set-Up/Take Down; Staff Management; and Clean up (each night after close) - This event replaces the Parish Festival as a main source of fundraising for our school.
- Please see the letter/form below from Homeroom Parents Chairperson, Emily Anselm. Each homeroom is in need of 2 Homeroom Parents. HRP's MUST have ALL of their clearances. Sign up forms must be turned in to the school office no later than Friday, September 7th.
Contact Emily Anselm at firstname.lastname@example.org
with any questions.