I'm jumping for joy that you're here!
Second Grade 2A
|Science||Homework||Meet the Teacher|
Your child will need a total of 6, 2-pocket folders. One of each of the following colors
- red, yellow, green, blue, white, purple –preferably plain folders
- a 1 ½ inch white binder
- a pencil box or pencil pouch which they will take with them if travel between classes is necessary or allowed
- one spiral notebook any color (70-100 pages)
- a box of 12 colored pencils
- a box of 8 crayons
- 5 sharpened #2 pencils
- a pair of child-safe scissors
- a small glue stick
- three highlighters—must be pink, green, and yellow
- a pack of construction paper
- an oversized old t-shirt to be used as a craft/art smock
Your child does NOT need to bring book covers, erasers, pens, or a homework folder. These will be provided for your child. Unnecessary materials will be sent back home.
Your child should carry a book that he/she is currently reading to and from school DAILY beginning on the first day of school.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Mrs. Gallagher at firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy your summer!
2A—Ready to Shine!
This is what our first 8 day rotation schedule will look like.
Day 1: Tuesday, September 8th
Day 2: Wednesday, September 9th - Music
Day 3: Thursday, September 10th- Gym
Day 4: Friday, September 11th-
Day 5: Monday, September 14th- Spanish
Day 6: Tuesday, September 15th- Art
Day 7: Wednesday, September 16th
Day 8: Thursday, September 17th - Gym