2B: Where students learn to love learning!
Looking forward to seeing you in September!
Parents—please note—we've added personal headphones to our supply list! Earbuds or over the ears are fine. Your child will be getting his/her own ipad and will need to have a working pair of headphones every day.
Link to Friday 8AM mass:
Link to AR website:
Go to this link for books about racial justice, peace, and cultural identity:
Use this link to find age-appropriate books your child might enjoy:
Here are some more titles your child may want to explore:
Mrs. Pilarski—2B supply list for Fall, 2020
Your child will need a book bag.
Your child will need a total of 6, 2-pocket folders. One of each of the following colors
- red, yellow, green, blue, white, purple –preferably plain folders
- a 1 ½ inch white binder
- a pencil box or pencil pouch which they will take with them if travel between classes is necessary or allowed
- one spiral notebook any color (70-100 pages)
- a box of 12 colored pencils
- a box of 8 crayons
- 5 sharpened #2 pencils
- a pair of child-safe scissors
- a small glue stick
- three highlighters—must be pink, green, and yellow
- a pack of construction paper
- an oversized old t-shirt to be used as a craft/art smock
- a personal pair of headphones for ipads (earbuds or over the ears)
- For ART: One Hand-Held Pencil Sharpener OR One Roll of Masking Tape
Your child does NOT need to bring book covers, erasers, pens, or a homework folder. These will be provided for your child. Unnecessary materials will be sent back home.
Your child should carry a book that he/she is currently reading to and from school DAILY beginning on the first day of school.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Mrs. Pilarski at
Enjoy your summer!
2B—Ready to Shine!
|social studies||Mrs. Pilarski's schedule|
|religion||Testing Schedule and Strategies|