Questions? Please contact me at email@example.com
Have you finished your assignments early? There's always more learning and fun awaiting you! Check out some ideas below:
- Make sure you've met your Accelerated Reader (AR) quarter goal! READ READ READ!
- Become an Expert! (must be approved first-can be used for extra credit in Reading or English)
- Complete this At-Home Reading Bingo Card!
- Complete an Alphabet Scavenger Hunt!—Try to find something in your house that starts with each letter of the alphabet! You can also go on a walk and see how many you can fill in!
- Word Puzzle , Word Puzzle, Word Puzzle
WAYS TO FIND E-BOOKS
1. Libby/Overdrive https://www.overdrive.com/apps/libby/
Libby & Overdrive allow you to 'borrow' e-books from the local library. You can link your library card to the app to 'check out' books! Libby is an app used on iPads, tablets, and cell phones. The regular Overdrive site can also be accessed via computer. There is also information about Libby & Overdrive on the Crafton Library website.
2. Epic www.getepic.com/students
Epic can be accessed via the computer or via a iPad, tablet, and cell phone. You can even search for books by AR level. I already set up classrooms. Let me know if you have issues accessing this. Go to: https://www.getepic.com/students Enter class code: rxh6399
3. Kindle (Amazon) Click here
Kindle Unlimited is offering a 30-day or more FREE trial. You could subscribe to this temporarily. If you already pay for Kindle access, you could definitely use it to find books!
4. Audible (Amazon) Click here
Audible is offering a 30-day FREE trial. You could subscribe to this temporarily. If you already pay for Audible access, you could definitely use it to find books!
5. Hoopla https://www.hoopladigital.com/
Hoopla allows you to instantly borrow e-Books with your library card for FREE. There is also information about Hoopla on the Crafton Library website.
6. Power Library Click here
This is Pennsylvania's Electronic FREE Library.
7. There are many free audio files of books on YouTube.