Our Summer Campers had a great time with all the activities and excursions planned by the Summer camp staff led by Heidi and Kati Rodgers. Here are just some of the things our Campers enjoyed:
- The Roving Art Cart from Citiparks-Face painting, circuits, sculpture, painting, balloon art, rif books, sheep shearing and more. Extra perk was a visit from Mayor Peduto.
- Triple B Farm - took a hayride, visited the bee house, learned about animals, made a seed germination craft, and played at some of the farm play areas.
- Bowling - high rollers and low rollers alike had a great time!!
- Creativity Week - campers again took advantage of the Roving Art Cart at Citi Parks and made all kinds of creations. They also had the opportunity to play in the park and later that week back at camp, each had the opportunity to make individual robots.
- Pittsburgh Botanical Gardens - campers learned about many different insects that live in Western Pennsylvania, experienced what life was like living in a log cabin, and took a fabulous nature walk.
- Movies and Carnegie Park- it was a day of fun in the sun and in the dark!